Friday, January 25, 2008

Eight New Posts Today!

So, today I caught up with my 365+1 project and I posted eight times (OK, nine with this one, and I had to edit a post because it had a previously published picture, sorry about that!).

I guess, however, that from now on this blog should be called "The Before and After 365+1 Project" :)

I take so many pictures that just cannot resist posting before and after shots... (and, on occasion, "during" ones too)!

I am yet to take today's picture, so you'll have to be patient with me. I don't want it to be a lame one, so, I'll probably come back to post it later, OK? On second thought I do have some cute ones, but I have to finish packing to go to Maryland. Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Those hardwood floors are SPECTACULAR! Do they need any work? They look perfect from the photos. Are they throughout the house? If so, you just saved yourself a small fortune on carpet, my friend.

Good for you, and keep posting pictures of the progress.