Friday, January 25, 2008

1.25 - Rubber Ducky Bathroom

I didn't even ask my SIL permission to share these, but I'm sure she wouldn't/won't mind (I don't know if I told her I've blogged about her party decorating abilities either ;)* So since we are (were) at her house for the weekend I took these pictures to share:
Now these are bolder colors, aren't they?
I love this bright yellow and blue/white stripped rubber ducky themed bathroom (ours has the same theme, but with different curtain and no border or the great paint).

* Now, if my blogging SIL reads this by any chance, I just want to let you know that I'd ask you express permission before blogging about anything, OK?

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I used to have a rubber duck bathroom when Nathan was very little. It was a fun room, and people always commented on it. And of course people would bring me various types of rubber ducks to display -- devil ducks for Halloween, Santa ducks for Christmas -- and things finally got out of hand so I de-ducked my bathroom.

Rene said...

No problem. I'm not too concerned. :-)

K and I bought our first item for the baby's room today: a beaded lion's head (which sounds sort of tacky, but is really cute). I don't know how much decorating we'll actually do at our temporary apartment, but this should be simple to hang.