Saturday, January 16, 2010

1.16.10 - Friends, Then and Now

These were taken today (by Kelvin):And this one fifteen years ago at my wedding (I cropped the photo for a scrapbook):
I love my friends, even if we don't see each other as often as I'd like because they live in Brazil. I hadn't seen Ci, the friend in orange, for ten years when we finally got together again back in 2007! Su, the friend in black, lived here in the U.S. for four years and we had both of our children within a month and a few weeks of each other -- we have belly shots and photos of the babies together taken every month or two. She moved back to Brazil when our youngest boys were 7 and 8 months old. I still miss seeing them often. :-(

1 comment:

Sonho Meu said...

Oi amiguinha,
Amigos tem que ser guardado do lado esquerdo do peito, com certeza.
Eu tambem tenho uma amiga-irma em Brasilia. Sempre que vou ao Brasil a visito. somos muitissimo apegadas uma a outra e eu a adoro. Sao 30 anos de amizade.
Beijos pra ti e obrigada pelo comment la no meu blog.
me