Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Changing the Numeration System

First, hey Jo(e), I knew you were going to like those sunset photos. I totally thought of you every time I looked at them. :)

I'm dissertating intensely right now, so I'll try to come update this blog as soon as I can.

Meanwhile I wanted to let you know that I decided to change the way I had been numerating the posts 1/366, etc. I'm shamefacedly copying this from from Scrivener's 365 blog. So, from now on I'll do the posts like this "2.27" (today). It makes much more sense, doesn't it? And then I won't have to be looking at my previous posts to know which "day of the year" it is today.

Later I'll edit all the other posts since I don't have anything better to do, or... do I? :)

1 comment:

Scrivener said...

Why ever would you be shamefaced about taking the numbering system from me? I did this a year ago and just ordered the photos, and exactly, once you get a little behind or even if you're taking photos every day but only posting them a few days at a time, it can get complicated both posting them and for your audience. I don't think I have any sort of trademark on the idea of putting the date in the title, though. :)